NEW! Smaller Sorting Possible to 1 mm size! Higher throughput!
The New MSORT from Mogensen – PDF available HERE
See the information under the MSORT tab above!
Advantages of the Mogensen MikroSort®:
- Inexpensive sorting of strongly contaminated, broken recycling glass by color and brightness is possible (AX).
- Slightest color differences (e.g. white and half white, window pane and vitrophyre glass) are reliably detected and are available as sorting parameters (AL).
- Sorting from 1 mm up – no other optical glass sorter can accomplish this at the throughput of the Mogensen MikroSort!
- Rejection rates of up to 50% (white glass from mixed glass or processing of CSP -ceramic material/stones/porcelain) may be realized in continuous operation.
- The material yield is maximized by accurate detection and exact sorting.
- Fine metal parts are detected parallel to the color sorting and fed into the rejection stream.
- Thanks to the exact detection, the small distance of the nozzles to the product stream and the fast, precise triggering of the valves, the compressed air consumption is kept very low.
- Low-maintenance operation thanks to automatic cleaning.
Years of experience, design excellence, engineering and know-how have gone into the designs of the MikroSort™. Mogensen MikroSort™ is offered in many different configurations and sizes. Learn more about each model of the MikroSort™ or contact ALMO Process Technology for a presentation.
Contact us at:
Visit some of our other web sites for other Process Equipment: